Monday, January 9, 2012

A Magical Mouse: The Fairy Tale

You know you're a nerd when your husband gives you a Magic Mouse as a late Christmas gift and, upon opening it, you squeal with delight about how it's "probably the best gift you've ever given me!"

In my defense, the Magic Mouse is, well, just that--magic.


Its sleek surface is for one thing, beautiful, but also quite functional. The Magic Mouse works just like a laptop trackpad, but is substantially easier to use. Click, swipe, or scroll, the last year and a half I've spent using my trackpad exclusively seems like a waste.

I won't keep rambling on about how awesome I feel sitting on my couch and clicking wirelessly, but I will leave you with this image, because I can.


Also, add this to my Christmas list for next year.

-Kinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment