Here's a glimpse of my little cube.
Lets disect this a bit, shall we? Because what says more about a person than the way they've decorated the space they spend 8 hours a day in (pretty sure my space says I'm crazy--shocking I know):
1. Lets start with the normal stuff: Pictures of Thomas and the babies, and a purse shaped post-it holder.
2. I let this little gem escape out into the world by accident. Now there are roughly 7 copies floating around the office.
3. My Bad Cat calendar. This one is top notch.
5. My Clickie's award--I am truly Clark Griswold.
6. This handsome guy is a rock and roll nut cracker. He also has a Sheriff Kinsey badge.
7. I saved the best for last. This picture of the Jackson "7" was photoshopped by one of my very talented co-workers. See if you can find the 7th Jackson...
Unrelated, after a few days in my new cube, I got a new 23 inch HD monitor. It was love at first sight.
I hope you've enjoyed this in depth look at my
crazy cube. Happy Friday!