Saturday, September 17, 2011

COFFEE!

In a recent post, I mentioned that I've never had a cup of coffee. In my pursuit of becoming a real grownup (read: I got a job), I've decided that I may need to change some things about my current lifestyle. This primarily focuses on doing my hair more, but also, drinking the occasional morning cup of coffee. I don't want to become one of those coffee people, but I figured I would try a cup today to just see how it went. Lets be real, I didn't even drink a whole cup. But it's a start! These are the results:

I feel a little jittery and cracked out, but overall I guess it's good?

Please ignore the glare on my glasses. Because I can't.

In other news, today is the most beautiful day ever here in the ATL. It's perfect weather for attending a combo baseball game/Styx concert, which just so happens to be what we're doing later! Of course there will be blog evidence next week. Have a happy Caturday everyone:]

-T, K, J, & C

No comments:

Post a Comment