Thursday, September 29, 2011

My First Day!

Hi all!

I had a great first day of work. Things went smoothly (even though of course there were a few first day glitches) and overall I have nothing terribly exciting to report.

As always, starting a new job has its challenges. Learning a slew of new things--especially in regards to new technology--can be overwhelming at first, and being new and unfamiliar with things never feels good, but it's all worth it in the end (even if you finally have to ask where the bathroom is at 4:42). Soon enough I won't be new anymore and my daily routine will feel regular. I do look forward to those times! The last 6 months have brought about more change than I ever thought I could handle, and it feels good to know that things are finally calming down.

I've mentioned before that my office has a very casual dress code. I was pretty pleased with my 'first day' outfit, all (except shoes/accessories) courtesy of Gap.

 I fully intend to make this thumbs up thing a lifelong signature.

While I was gone, I missed hanging out with Jack and Charlotte. I'm sure they cried all day.
NOT. They probably just snuggled on the couch.
I hope you're all having a great week! We have some fun activities planned for this weekend, so check back later on for deets!

-Kinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment