Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Day in Pictures

Hey there!

I know I promised that I'd be back yesterday with pictures from Christmas day, but my 'laws are here (and therefore I have an excuse for not posting regularly). That aside, here are pictures from Christmas morning-evening, courtesy of the professional photographers that are my family members.

Breakfast--with a side of whipped vodka.  







The stocking harvest. 

My lucky tickets. 

Scratchin' on Christmas morn--I won $15 on the Giant Jingle Bucks!

Jack got real sleepy and his eyes rolled back in his head. 

The finished cupcake puzzle. 

A quick toenail painting sesh (Excuse Moi! of course). 



100 Best Cupcake Recipes--thanks Mom & Pop! 



Jack got help opening his gift--two new chuck-it balls! 

When in doubt--$100 is always a great gift option. Thanks Sandy! 

Charlotte opened an Angry Bird. 

And finally, the greatest present of all--a baby Jack dog!

There's one final Christmas post to come, showcasing our [awkward] family photos. I hope you have an excellent New Year's weekend!

Kinsey

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Christmas! Loved EVERY minute of sharing it with you two. Thanks for all the great pics, nice to remember.
    Enjoy your weekend & HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Hugs,
    mom

    ReplyDelete