Thursday, December 15, 2011

Party Polish

This week has been a bit of a blog fail as I've been busy preparing for our work Christmas party (which is today), shopping for Christmas gifts, actually working, and trying to find time to sleeeeeep.

Last night, in preparation for today's 
festivities, I:
1. Went to Walmart
2. Wrapped gifts
3. Baked a cake
4. PAINTED MUH NAILZ (obviously most important)

Since I saw the
OPI Muppet's Collection on Pinterest a few weeks ago, I've been obsessed with two colors in particular: Excuse Moi! and Rainbow Connection. They're the most popular colors in the collection, so of course I haven't been able to find them at Ulta. Recently I stopped in to Van Michael to pick up some "hair sebum," (hair protectant, in layman's terms) and saw the color--Excuse Moi! It was also 20% off, so obviously I bought it.
Excuse Moi! has a pink jelly base with multicolored flecks of glitter, the standouts being pink, silver, and red. I think it's perfect for the holidays--parties in particular--it applies smoothly (for a glitter). As a added bonus, it dries fast. While it will have some of the grittiness of a glitter polish, following it up with a top coat is always helpful. I find that polishes that are super glittery area easy to apply and peel off your cuticles really easily. BONUS.







While I was taking the pictures above, Charlotte did a bit of posing as well...

After this week winds down, I should have some great photos to show you all from our work party/'dirty Santa' exchange. Until then--I hope you have a great week!


-Kinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment