Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shania Twain said it best...

Here's what my day looked like yesterday:
Yeah. Not super great. We all have days like that though, so I'm over it. I was definitely reminded of Shania Twain's "Honey I'm Home." [If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch the video here]. My day even ended just like the song with Thomas cooking me an excellent (pasta) dinner. It was super comforting and tasty!

A Fall/Halloween package of candy and cute little toys from my mom also helped improve my mood. Lets just say I spent quite a bit of time doing this:

Today is already looking better since we'll be closing early for our annual employee dinner. It's kind of funny that I've only been working there for a week (so there isn't really anything for me to be recognized for or anything), but I definitely won't turn it down. I also woke up on time ;]

Later in the week I'll be doing a post about Fall decor inspiration. I hope to see you then!

-Kinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment