Friday, October 28, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things: Jack Edition

Happy Friday everyone!

In keeping with my favorite things posts, today I'm going to write about Jack's favorite things! He has loved just about every thing we've ever introduced him to, but here are his top 10 (Note: This is a very picture heavy post. I take more pictures of Jack than anything else.)

Jack's Favorite Things.

10. Dressing up. He really does like it. Seriously. 









9. Boating/going fast.



8. Being weird, yet awesome (I'm pretty sure that's an inherited trait).





7. Treats. Mostly cold things, like ice and ice cream, and snow.




6. Bones.





5. Snuggling: in bed, on the couch...pretty much anywhere.








4. Riding in the car.





3. Other people & dogs. Everyone, really. 




2. Playing ball.






1. His mom, dad, and sister. 









Next week I'll be featuring Thomas and my favorite things. I hope you all have a great weekend!

-T, K, J, & C

4 comments:

  1. JACK - the photogenic canine ever! Thanks for a real Friday treat!
    hugs to all,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE THE CUTEST BABIES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sasha! You've got some cute babies (fur and otherwise) yourself:]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such canine cuteness & sweetness. Love that dog! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete